Price And Quantity
- 100 Set
- 100.00 - 200.00 INR/Set
- 1000 Set Per Month
- 15 Days
Union Fitting is available in all standard finishes and dimension to fulfill the diverse application requirements of our valued customers. It is widely used in a way that it can unite two pipes which can be detached without causing any deformation to the other jointing pipes. These pipes are made under the direction of our expert professionals and checked on several quality parameters for it high performance before delivering to our valued customer ends. Further, our offered Union Fitting is known for their unique features like accurate size, easy installation, excellent sealing and fine threading.
1/2 Inch to 24 Inch
Gas Pipe,Plumbing Pipe,Drinking Water Pipe
- Type: Socket weld (s/w) & screwed (scrd) npt, bsp, bspt
- Range: Forged fittings 15 nb to 100 nb in 2000 lbs, 3000 lbs, 6000 lbs, 9000 lbs available with nace mr 01-75.
- Form: Elbow, tee, union, coupling, cap, nipple, bush, plug, hydraulic fittings
- Features :Dimensional accuracy, Corrosion resistance, Excellent finish, High efficiency, Durable
- Stainless Steel Socket Weld Fittings :Standard : ASTM / ASME A/SA 182
- Grade :F 304, 304L, 304H, 309S, 309H, 310S, 310H, 316, 316TI, 316H, 316L, 316LN, 317, 317L, 321, 321H, 347, 347H, 904L
- Duplex Steel Socket Weld Fittings :Standard :ASTM / ASME A/SA 182
- Grade : F 44, F 45, F51, F 53, F 55, F 60, F61
- Aluminium Socket Weld Fittings :Standard :ASTM B247, B361.
- Grade : 2024, 6061, 6063, 6101, 7075
- Titanium Socket Weld Fittings :Standard :ASTM B381.
- Grade : Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 4, Grade 5, Grade 6, Grade 7, Grade 9, Grade 19, Grade 23
- Carbon Steel Socket Weld Fittings :Standard : ASTM A 105/A694/ A350 LF3/A350 LF2.
- Grade : F42/46/52/56/60/65/70
- Low Temperature Carbon Steel Socket WeldFittings :Standard : ASTM A 350 LF2 / A350 LF3
- Alloy Steel Socket Weld Fittings :Standard :ASTM A182
- Grade : F1/F5/F9/F11/F22/F91
- Copper Alloy Socket Weld Fittings :Standard :ASTM / ASME SB 61 / 62 / 151 / 152.
- Grade : UNS NO. C 70600 (CU -NI- 90/10), C 71500 (CU -NI- 70/30) C 71640