Price And Quantity
- 100.00 - 200.00 INR/Set
- 100 Set
- 1000 Set Per Month
- 15 Days
We are engaged in the process of supplying and trading the premium range of Plug Fitting that comes with ring design and provide superior seal, ensuring a leak resistant fitting even mated with poor quality sealing surface. The fitting is machined with high-end precision and durable metallic body construction along-with electro-less nickel plated for corrosion resistance. The plug fitting offered by us is available in variety of thread sizes. Apart from all these, we deal in quality tested fitting and deliver it to end-customers within the stipulated time period. Our fitting is available at cost-effective price range, wherein all the international quality features are kept intact by all means.
1/2 Inch to 24 Inch
- Type: Socket weld (s/w) & screwed (scrd) npt, bsp, bspt
- Range: Forged fittings 15 nb to 100 nb in 2000 lbs, 3000 lbs, 6000 lbs, 9000 lbs available with nace mr 01-75.
- Form: Elbow, tee, union, coupling, cap, nipple, bush, plug, hydraulic fittings
- Features :Dimensional accuracy, Corrosion resistance, Excellent finish, High efficiency, Durable
- Stainless Steel Socket Weld Fittings :Standard : ASTM / ASME A/SA 182
- Grade : F 304, 304L, 304H, 309S, 309H, 310S, 310H, 316, 316TI, 316H, 316L, 316LN, 317, 317L, 321, 321H, 347, 347H, 904L
- Duplex Steel Socket Weld Fittings :Standard :ASTM / ASME A/SA 182
- Grade : F 44, F 45, F51, F 53, F 55, F 60, F61
- Aluminium Socket Weld Fittings :Standard :ASTM B247, B361.
- Grade : 2024, 6061, 6063, 6101, 7075
- Titanium Socket Weld Fittings :Standard :ASTM B381.
- Grade : Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 4, Grade 5, Grade 6, Grade 7, Grade 9, Grade 19, Grade 23
- Carbon Steel Socket Weld Fittings :Standard : ASTM A 105/A694/ A350 LF3/A350 LF2.
- Grade : F42/46/52/56/60/65/70
- Low Temperature Carbon Steel Socket WeldFittings :Standard : ASTM A 350 LF2 / A350 LF3
- Alloy Steel Socket Weld Fittings :Standard :ASTM A182
- Grade : F1/F5/F9/F11/F22/F91
- Copper Alloy Socket Weld Fittings :Standard :ASTM / ASME SB 61 / 62 / 151 / 152.
- Grade : UNS NO. C 70600 (CU -NI- 90/10), C 71500 (CU -NI- 70/30) C 71640