Price And Quantity
- 80 INR/Set
- 100.00 - 200.00 INR/Set
- 100 Set
- 1000 Set Per Month
- 15 Days
Forged Tee is available in diverse specifications and suitable for fitting into joints. It is widely used in residential and commercial areas for fitting pipelines. This tee is made under the guidance of our expert professionals by using latest technologies keeping in mind the set quality norms. Further, it is checked by our quality controller on different quality parameters before delivering to our valued customer ends. Our offered Forged Tee is known for their unique features like durability, impeccable finish and rust resistance.
Chemical Fertilizer Pipe
1/2 Inch to 24 Inch
- Type: Socket weld (s/w) & screwed (scrd) npt, bsp, bspt
- Range: Forged fittings 15 nb to 100 nb in 2000 lbs, 3000 lbs, 6000 lbs, 9000 lbs available with nace mr 01-75.
- Form: Elbow, tee, union, coupling, cap, nipple, bush, plug, hydraulic fittings
- Features : Dimensional accuracy, Corrosion resistance, Excellent finish, High efficiency, Durable
- Stainless Steel Forged Fittings :Standard : ASTM / ASME A/SA 182
- Grade : F 304, 304L, 304H, 309S, 309H, 310S, 310H, 316, 316TI, 316H, 316L, 316LN, 317, 317L, 321, 321H, 347, 347H, 904L
- Duplex Steel Forged Fittings :Standard : ASTM / ASME A/SA 182
- Grade : F 44, F 45, F51, F 53, F 55, F 60, F61
- Aluminium Forged Fittings :Standard : ASTM B247, B361.
- Grade : 2024, 6061, 6063, 6101, 7075
- Titanium Forged Fittings :Standard : ASTM B381.
- Grade : Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 4, Grade 5, Grade 6, Grade 7, Grade 9, Grade 19, Grade 23
- Carbon Steel Forged Fittings :Standard : ASTM A 105/A694/ A350 LF3/A350 LF2.
- Grade : F42/46/52/56/60/65/70
- Low Temperature Carbon Steel Forged Fittings :Standard : ASTM A 350 LF2 / A350 LF3
- Alloy Steel Forged Fittings :Standard : ASTM A182
- Grade : F1/F5/F9/F11/F22/F91
- Copper Alloy Forged Fittings :Standard : ASTM / ASME SB 61 / 62 / 151 / 152.
- Grade : UNS NO. C 70600 (CU -NI- 90/10), C 71500 (CU -NI- 70/30) C 71640
Nickel Alloy Forged Fittings :Standard : ASTM / ASME SB 564 / 160 / 472
- Nickel 200 UNS N02200
- Nickel 201 UNS N02201
- Monel 400 UNS N04400
- Monel K500 UNS N05500
- Inconel K600 UNS N06600
- Inconel 601 UNS N06601
- Inconel 625 UNS N06625
- Inconel 800 UNS N08800
- Inconel 800H UNS N08810
- Inconel 825 UNS N08825
- Hastelloy C276 UNS N10276
- Alloy 20 UNS N08020
Manufacturer Test Certificate as per EN 10204 / 3.1