Hexagonal Nut is widely used in engineering filed and also in automotive industries for fitting purposes. It is used for fastening multiple parts together and highly praised our valued customer owing to its wide use in industrial applications and optimum performance. Further, our offered nut is checked by our quality controller on durability and finishing in order providing defect free range to our valued customers. Further, our offered Hexagonal Nut is known for their unique features like robust construction, rust of nature and accurate dimensions.
Dimension range :
- 5/16" (M6) up to 4" (M100) for all grades.
- Stainless Steel Hexagonal Nut :
- 304 (B8) , 316(B8M) , 316 L , 316Ti , 317 L , 310 , 321H (B8T) , 347H (B8C) , SS 410 (B6) , 904 L (UB6) , A453 GR 660 A/B/C & D.
- Duplex & Super Duplex Steel Hexagonal Nut :
- UNS S31803 1UNS S32205 (F 51), UNS S32750 (F 53), UNS S32760 ( F 55), UNS S31254 (SMO 254 ).
- High Nickel Alloys Hexagonal Nut :
- Monel 400 , Monel K 500 , Incoloy 600 , Incoloy 625 ,Incoloy 800H, Incoloy825 , Incoloy 718, Inconel X- 750 , Alloy 20 (CB 20), Hastelloy C 276, Hastelloy C 22, HastelloyC4.
- Other Alloys :
- Titanium Gr 2 , Titanium Gr 5 , Aluminium Bronze ( AB 2) , Phosphorous Bronze (PB).
- Test Certificate :
- Mill Test Certificate as per EN 10204 / 3.1